Sunday 9 November 2014

Photo Manipulation - Photo Processing

Here I have made the boat stand out in it's original colours as for the background is black and white. I did this by creating two of the same images in Photoshop (2 layers) then on the top layer to delete the background but leave the boat on the layer. By making the background black and white, I just selected the second layer and changed the colour presets to black and white.
This picture consists of the following:
  • Refine Edges
  • Auto Colour/Tone
  • Magnetic/Polygonal Lasso Tool
  • Crop Tool
  • Text warping
  • Image inverting
This was really fun to do and I did have to watch some tutorials on You Tube to get some help and find ways on doing certain stuff. 
"This picture was taken in a dim room so had to use flash, so my flash photography isn't the best but aiming to get better at it by practicing."


No comments:

Post a Comment